At Transitions, we work with women ages 18 and beyond that need continued treatment to learn and master independent living skills after being released from prison.
These skills include but are not limited to: character development, money management, employment assistance, substance abuse education, furthering their education, healthy diet and exercise programs and developing healthy relationships with family and friends. The women at this house also have individual and group therapy as well as 7 psycho educational groups a week.
Our program is a 90 day program that can be extended to 120 days per the clients need. Residents that are dually diagnosed are encouraged to apply. Our residents work with a Licensed therapist. The therapist facilitates individual and group therapy.
Our staff is highly trained. All Life Coaches at Transitions will meet specific educational requirements and receive 100 hours of didactic training in human behavior. Staff are trained in CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration and various other areas related to human development. Our facility is staffed 24 hours per day to provide maximum supervision and assistance to our residents.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Drug free or willing to become drug free (exception will be made upon receipt of a physician’s verification of a physical condition requiring medication other than mood altering drugs); antidepressant and other types of co-occurring medications may be acceptable.
- Able to conform to employment and program directives .
- Must be ambulatory, physically and mentally able to participate in all programming
- The person must be medically cleared to be free from all communicable diseases.
- Will accept Class A and B offenders ( depending on the seriousness of the crime)